Position title: Production Operator
Department Manager: Production Team Leader
Education: · High school diploma or equivalent which includes having the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. · The position requires the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Previous Work Experience:
· Any previous quality control experience is welcome.
· Any previous manufacturing experience is welcome.
· Previous experience in machine troubleshooting is preferred.
· This position requires on-the-job training.
· Moderate physical requirements. Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. is required.
· Good hand dexterity to handle and use micrometers.
· Must be able to work in a room with temperature variation.
Mental or Visual Demand:
· Very high customer concern is needed in this area.
· Ability to interpret dimensions from hand-held micrometers.
· Ability to follow very detailed instructions.
· Ability to work well under pressure and maintain quality.
· Manufacture polyimide tubing and monitor lots to ensure they meet product and customer requirements.
· Inspect and receive production materials to ensure they meet product requirements prior to use.
· Perform random final inspections.
· Collect data for customers if required.
· Must be able to see and feel very small defects in product.
· Capable of reading customer drawings and following specifications on them.
· Following MicroLumen’s procedures is essential.
· Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively.
· Must be flexible in working hours.
· Judgment is required to know when ovens and other equipment are malfunctioning.
· Judgment is required to modify production parameters if production run is in danger of being out of specification.
· Care is required to avoid minor burns.
· Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve problems effectively.
· Comprehension check on department procedures
· Start-up a run
· In-process monitoring of a run
· Shut down of a run
· Completion of a Gauge R&R
· Mixing of Chemical solutions
· PTFE Run, if applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed or email us your resume at email@example.com